Think Success

 Tip number 2 in the book "50 WAYS TO SUCCESS" by Salim Mohammed Kea

Think Success
Success is first conceived in the thought. You are not what you think you are, but what you think, you are. All that you are arises from your feelings. What you are today arises from your thoughts of yesterday, and your present thoughts build your tomorrow. It is how you think that determines how you act and your destiny, therefore, changes with your thoughts.
You can train your thoughts in any direction you want, so be careful what you think, for every idea you generate, you either gain or lose.You can be your own worst enemy if you put barriers of failure thinking in the path of your life. 
Always aim at purifying your thoughts by focusing on worthwhile causes. With your dreams, you make your world.Failure to think about success then you are thinking about failure. Research is done and here are 17 Reasons why most people are not Successful.
Mark Zuckerberg (The C.E.O and founder of FACEBOOK) invited five people to his Harvard dorm room 12 years ago to discuss a business opportunity – “Facebook.” Only two people showed up, and they got in. Today, those two people are billionaires: Dustin Moskovitz ($10.7 Billion) and Eduardo Saverin ($7.4 Billion).
I wonder what it is like for the other three that were also invited but didn’t show up.
There is nothing more expensive on this planet than a closed mind (IGNORANCE). 
OPEN YOUR MIND TO OPPORTUNITIES TO EARN WITHOUT STRESS. While many people dream of becoming better persons than in previous years, only a few do it. Why? While many people dream of quitting their jobs and starting their businesses, just a few do it. WHY? Do you have an idea of why some people are more successful than others?
 The only answer is – the power of their dreams is stronger than their excuses.
FEAR
  1. I don’t have the money (who has?)
  2. I don’t have any contacts to start with (Don't you have a family?)
  3. I’m not smart enough. (You just crowned yourself as Mumu – zombie)
  4. I can’t talk (Are you dumb?)
  5. I don’t have the time (Yet you have the time to wake up by 5 am and get dressed to be in traffic!)
  6. I’m too busy. (Doing what exactly?)
  7. It takes too long to build a business (But you envy Chris KIRUBI)
  8. I’m afraid. Doing business is too risky for me (Is eating not dangerous? Is sleeping not risky? People have died in their sleep, but you still go to sleep!)
  9. I don’t like dealing with people (Mr Island. I greet your Excellency)
  10. I’m too old (Age is never a barrier)
  11. Waiting for all the lights to turn GREEN (Lights turn GREEN when you press the button. Press them buttons)
  12. My husband, my wife, my parents don’t support it (They don’t recommend you being broke either, but you are anyway)
  13. My job is too demanding, and I travel a lot. (Hello Arik Wings of Africa, nice meeting you!)
  14. I’m not good at marketing (Yet you are too good at forwarding numerous WhatsApp posts and sharing Facebook posts)
  15. No, it’s network marketing. I can’t do it. (But you spread gossip like wildfire but can’t spread a business that will better your life?)
  16. I’m not a professional (Who was born an expert?)
Assume they were the deciding factors for success, would anyone ever succeed? For every reason why it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.
Lots of people overcome these so-called limiting factors, so it can’t be the limiting factors that stop you, but it’s YOU that ends YOU.
Remember brains are like parachutes; they only work when wide open. Open up your mind to a new direction that has a guaranteed future for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Curious

Take Action

CAMPUS: AN EARTHLY PARADISE.